My original post on New Year’s Day has “percolated” into the following – my annual-ish personal Brand and Intentions. Thank you to Scott Collins – friend and life coach, who taught me some new tools for living before he left us. Your spirit lives on. I think of you whenever I see the “eternal flame” candle at Broadway, and for that I’m grateful. I still use a “Scott Collins Plan” template regularly to coach the best out of life…
Todd Fuqua, Community Artivist, Connector, Reflector & storyteller
Living into visible, intentional, compassionate community thru conversations, meals & action
The building out of my “personal brand”
- Baking – which is really about sharing generously with others; showing hospitality; eating meals together and building community
- Tech Geek (digital photos, websites, social media, remixing) – which is really about creating or using tools to enhance but not dominate life and having fun
- Travel – which is really about seeing more of our world and nature; connecting with people; and having fun… whenever possible with my soul mate, friends or family and on a motorcycle
- Photography – which is really about telling stories; connecting with others through empathy and creativity; and building community
- Blogging – which is really about telling stories; connecting with others through empathy and creativity; and building community
- Being with Loved Ones (my soul mate, family, friends & pets) – which is really about finding shelter and being home; naming, connecting & sharing one another’s gifts on a level playing field; and unconditional love
My gifts that support my “personal brand”
Empathy. Creativity. Compassion. Integrity. Authenticity. Joy. Love.
The realization of my “personal brand”
C Todd Creations Photography
Photography + art
C Todd Dudeoir
Masculine(ish) photography + art
C Todd Be Now
inspiring each other to greater understanding, compassion, love, peace and truth
2.021 intentions for taking action
“Be Mindful, Authentic & In Community”
Learn, Create & BE You!
- Intentional community
- Compassionate communication
- Social Justice & Community Health personal passion for recovery, harm reduction, mental health, LGBTQIA+ health, HIV wellness, sexual wellness,
Plan to be spontaneous. Live in the present.
Choose the healthier option.
Listen. Observe. Ask questions.
Be comfortable with “good enough” and “I don’t know.”
Admit when wrong. Forgive first. Love always.
Stop being stingy!